"Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body"
~ Richard Steele ~

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Flattened Classroom Presentation

It has been a month since I completed an entry which is definitely a poor practice on my part. Starting a new charter school is a lot of work and time. The challenges that come with the job are exciting but time is always my enemy.

I have recently been working on a presentation for a Slate conference Dec. 4, 2012. It is on "Flattening Classrooms". Connecting globally is an exciting opportunity for students. I am just starting down this path and have a lot to learn but I am very passionate about bringing the world into the classroom. All the information I will be sharing can be found on the this wiki. I am thankful to the many people who have guided me on this adventure. If you have not followed Vicki Davis and Julie Lindsay, I highly suggest you begin this moment. They are continually looking for ways to help others learn how to collaborate globally and freely share their vast information.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment